Join the discussion on the new Framework for Human Rights Cities as part of the Fundamental Rights Forum! The session will take place October 12th, 11.30-12.30 (CEST).
Registration and next steps
Join the livestream: Fundamental Rights Forum 2021
How to effectively implement the new Framework for Human Rights Cities?
During the Fundamental Rights Forum, the EU Agency for Fundamental Rights will launch a new Framework for Human Rights Cities in the EU.
This session aims to discuss the set up a collaborative project to support the implementation of the Framework and establish an official certification process.
The project is developed in cooperation with the City of Vienna, the City of Utrecht, the Raoul Wallenberg Institute, the Social Affairs Forum of Eurocities, the Committee of Social Inclusion, Participatory Democracy and Human Rights of the UCLG.
Others speakers will be:
– Linda Voortman, Co-Mayor of the City of Utrecht, Co-President of the CISDPHR (UCLG)
– Shams Asadi, Vienna Human Rights Commissioner
– Ariënne Mulder, Legal policy officer human rights at the Ministry of Interior
– Marta Siciarek Migration policy coordinator
– Lucia Fresa, Responsible for the New citizenships, cooperation and human rights office
– Sneh Aurora, Human Rights Consultant
– Paul van Sasse van IJsselt, Head Unit Fundamental Rights
– Didier Houttequiet, Policy Officer at European Commission