In Cooperation with Martinus Nijhoff Publishers (an imprint of Brill Academic Publishers)
The Raoul Wallenberg Institute Professional Guides to Human Rights are designed to provide professionals with tools and resources for reference, research, education and training in human rights. This new series will include volumes, such as teaching manuals, on human rights for the police and for other professionals working in the administration of justice.
Series Editor: Leif Holmström
The volumes of this series are available at Brill Academic Publishers.
The series consists of the following volumes:
- Human Rights and Policing: Standards for Good Behaviour and a Strategy for Change(1998)
- Police and Human Rights: A Manual for Teachers, Resource Persons and Participants in Human Rights Programmes(1999)
- Essential Texts on Human Rights for the Police: A Compilation of International Instruments(2001)
- Essential Cases on Human Rights for the Police: Reviews and Summaries of International Cases(2006)
- Human Rights and Policing(2nd ed. 2006)
- Right to Health: A Resource Manual for NGOs (2010)
- Ralph Crawshaw and Leif Holmström (eds.), Essential Texts on Human Rights for the Police – A Compilation of International Instruments – 2nd revised edition (2008)
- Ralph Crawshaw, Police and Human Rights – A Manual for Teachers and Resource Persons and for Participants in Human Rights Programmes – 2nd revised edition (2009)
- Ralf Crawshaw and Leif Holmström, Essential Rules of Behaviour for Police and Armed Conflict, Disturbance and Tension: Legal Framework, International Cases and Instruments, 2014