Olga Bezbozhna, Senior Programme Officer, holds a Master Degree in International Human Rights Law and Intellectual Property Law from Lund University and LL.M from Ukraine. She has experience of working with OHCHR in Geneva, International Bar Association’s Human Rights Institute in London, and Constitutional Court in Kyiv.
Olga joined the Institute in 2014 and since then has been working in various projects, ex, academic cooperation on human rights in Belarus, cooperation on human rights and sustainable development in Regional Asia, Summer Academy of Young Professionals on human rights and decentralization, etc.
- A 10 Year Journey of Promoting Gender Equality in and through Academia in Belarus: Gender Plans and Gender Audits in Higher Education Institutions/ O. Bezbozhna [et al.] – Lund : Raoul Wallenberg Institute, 2020. – 121 p. https://rwi.lu.se/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/10-Year-Gender-Belarus.Report.pdf
- Gender in Focus: Summary of Gender Audit Results at the Faculty of Management Technologies and Humanitarization at the Belarusian National Technical University/ O. Bezbozhna [et al.]- Minsk, Unipack, 2020.- 48 p. https://rwi.lu.se/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/2020.12.10-_-GENDER-in-FOCUS-eng-___-online.pdf
- Gender Dialogue: Key Findings of a Gender Audit at the Faculty of International Relations of the Belarusian State University / O.Bezbozhna et al. – Minsk, Unipack, 2020. – 48 pp. https://rwi.lu.se/app/uploads/2020/09/en-gender-dialogue-online.pdf
- Gender and Law: First Experience of Teaching in Belarus: information brochure / O.Bezbozhna [et al.]– Lund: Raoul Wallenberg Institute, 2020. – 54 p https://rwi.lu.se/app/uploads/2020/08/updated-eng-version-belarus-pamplet.pdf
- Krasnobaeva L., Bezbozhna O. et al. Guidelines for Gender Dimension Integration in Legal Research in Belarus, ed. Lisovskaya T., Unipack, Minsk, 2018 (in RUssian) https://rwi.lu.se/publications/guidelines-on-gender-dimension-in-legal-research/
- Bezbozhna O. and H. Olsson, “Note from the Field: Applying a ‘Human Rights Cognitive Style’ in the Raoul Wallenberg Institute’s Work on Human Rights Education with Universities”, International Journal of Human Rights, vol. 31, no. 3, 2017, pp. 342-358. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/13642987.2017.1298736
- Bezbozhna O., “Gender Component in University Curricula” in V. Shadurski (ed.) Gender Equality in Higher Education System: Ways and Means of Achievement, Unipack, Minsk, 2016, pp.36-40. https://rwi.lu.se/publications/gender-equality-in-higher-education-system-ways-and-means-of-achievement/
- Bezbozhna O., ‘The Marrakesh Treaty for Persons with Visual Impairments: the Intersection between Copyright and Human Rights‘, Master Thesis, Lund University, 2014. https://lup.lub.lu.se/student-papers/search/publication/4388852