Monday –Thursday 13 – 18
Friday 13 - 16
The Library is using 24/7-access for students in the master program International Human Rights Law and students with a special need of the books at the RWI-Library.
You are welcome to reserve books, available at the RWI-library, in LUBcat. The reserved book will be sent to your ‘home library’ or to a library of your choice.
Please contact the librarian, Lena Olsson, 0706801709 to find out some solutions if the above recommendation doesn’t help you.
Entrance from the courtyard
- If you have brought a laptop, please choose a desk without a computer.
- Books are not supposed to be left on the desks. Someone else might need them. You have to return them yourself on the trolley reserved for that purpose.
- You are allowed to reserve six (6) books for two weeks. Place these books on the reserved shelves with the back visible. Place a note with your full name and the reservation time in one of the books. Please take into account that other persons might have a need for books. Please put them back as soon as possible.
- The desks are reserved for persons that have a direct need for the books and journals available at the RWI Library.
- The price for copying and printing is the same as at other Lund University Libraries
- In order to print or copy at the library, you need a StiL account.
- Please follow this guide for how to set up all relevant accounts
- Follow this guide to print from your own device
- If you have any questions, please ask the Library staff