1. The desks are reserved for persons that have a direct need of the books and journals available at the RWI Library. To clarify: You cannot use a desk for other studies.
2. If you have brought a laptop, please choose a desk without a desk top.
3. Books are not supposed to be left on the desks. Someone else might need them. You have to return them yourself on the trolley reserved for that purpose.
4. When you are writing your master thesis or your take home exam, you are allowed to reserve six (6) books. Place these books on the reserved shelves with the back visible. Place the sign ‘Book Reservation Form ’with your full name and the reservation time in one of the books. Please take into account that other persons might have a need for the books. Please put them back as soon as possible.
5. Do never leave your belongings unattended, since thieves have been known to frequent the Library.
6. To charge money to your account for printing and copying go to https://lu.pcounterwebpay.com/
The Raoul Wallenberg Institute with it’s Library is a foundation affiliated with, but not a part of Lund University and is therefore not financed by the University.