RWI, together with the Belarusian National Technical University, is organizing an international conference “Gender in Focus”, which will be held at the faculty of Management Technologies and Humanitarisation on 22-23 November in Minsk.
We are announcing an open call for abstract submissions. The deadline for registrations and submissions is 22 October 2017.
The conference themes are:
- Gender Policy in Higher Education;
- History of Gender Studies Globally and in Belarus;
- Gender Education and Gender Pedagogy;
- Gender Research and Gender Dimension in Various Fields of Knowledge; and
- Collaboration among Universities, State Administration Authorities and Civil Society Organisations for the Purpose of Gender Education, Research and Awareness.
Participants can come from higher education institutions, civil society, and government.
Submit your abstract by 22 October 2017, come to Minsk 22-23 November 2017, and let’s share knowledge, experience and promising practices.